Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy 2012!

Happy New Year to everyone! I hope that 2012 started with a bang for everyone. I know for myself and my business it certainly did. I've already booked my first wedding for 2012 and I'm so excited to see what this year will bring!

To start off the new year, I've challanged myself to participate in a P52 project with the fabulous Sarah Cornish of My Four Hens Photography! If you haven't had the pleasure of seeing Sarah's work you have MISSING out!! Be sure to check out her Facebook page as well as website :) And if you're feeling inspired, join her Flikr group for P52 along with me! Each week she'll give us a word to be inspired by and we capture an image that reflects that word. Once captured, upload it to the flikr group and voila! That's it!

Week One's word was Resolution :) For me, I try NOT to make new year's resolutions because they always fall through, but I've decided to ATTEMPT to become more organized throughout the year. In light of this, here is my P52 Week One Photo. I hope you like it!


On the business side of things, I've decided to start portfolio building again. So right now, I'm running a special! If you're interested in a FREE session with me, send me an email at inthemomentphotograph@gmail.com and I'll fill you in on all the deets!

Happy Saturday everyone! I'll see you next week!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment